Visas and Permits are always looking to add talented people to our global team. Our latest openings are listed below. Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job post as the subject heading. Please also include a covering letter. Successful applicants will be contacted by telephone.
At Visas and Permits.com we are always on the lookout for talented people! Right now, we have 3 openings in our New Business Team due to expansion.
Are you ambitious, confident and above all, have a great attitude with a born ability to talk to people?! If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
Previous experience within immigration sales is desirable but not essential. We have the knowledge, but we need people with drive and confidence to succeed in this rewarding industry. No cold calling is required.
We offer competitive salaries and even more competitive commission structures for the right people. We recognise talent and due to our impressive expansion in Bangalore we are looking for people who want a career with us.
If the above fits your career growth desires, personality and skills, get in touch today!Salary: Competitive + Commision
Start Date: ASAP
IMMIGRATION CASE SPECIALIST
Immigration Consultant, Immigration Case Manager, MARA, ICCRC, OISC, Immigration Case Worker, Legal Case Worker, Legal Case Manager,Visa Processing,Visa Filing, legal administrator
Visas and Permits.com are scouting for talented professionals who have the zeal and passion for Case Management and Customer Service to join the Bangalore branch as Immigration Case Specialist.
The role is challenging and rewarding, your skills will be applied to cover these key areas of responsibility:
- Delivery of an exceptional level of client service to both individual and corporate clients
- Actively manage a high case load according to the businesses set processes
- Effectively assist and guide your clients through the immigration process ensuring zero client dissatisfaction
- Be responsible for all aspects and stages of each case, ensuring postive outcomes are achieved
- Keeping abreast and updated on all immigration law within your country speciality
Desired Candidate Profile
- Preferably 1yr experience in exposure or knowledge of immigration processes and documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to perform under pressure, strict deadlines and targets
- Excellent communication skills [verbal and written] are a must
- Clear understanding of building report and relationship with clients is essential.
Competitive salary on offer and excellent incentives to earn more through our innovative in-house rewards & commission plan. If you are a self starter and motivated to succeed, be sure to apply now and be a part of the Team at Visas and Permits.com!Salary: Competitive + Commission
Start Date: ASAP