Visas and Permits.com currently assist applicants in obtaining a Jobseekers Permit to Norway. Although Norway is not currently part of the EU, it is part of the EFA EFTA States and is therefore becoming a more attractive destination for potential migrants. Its passport holders can enjoy access to 127 visa-free countries for short stays and business visits. With other 500,000 migrants currently residing in Norway, its vastly becoming a more attractive market to international jobseekers, hence the launch of this jobseekers visa to Norway.
Skilled Jobseekers Permit
This visa is designed to attract Skilled professionals to seek employment within their profession in Norway. Norwegian authorities have introduced such visas as the Skilled Jobseekers Permit to make it as easy as possible for foreign skilled professionals to penetrate their ever increasing job market.
The Skilled Jobseekers Permit to Norway allows you to:
– Reside temporarily in Norway for up to 6 months
– Seek employment as a Skilled worker or specialist in Norway
– Multiple re-entry in and out of Norway for the duration of the Permit
In order to apply for a Skilled Jobseeker visa to Norway, the applicant must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- You must be educated to the following level within your country of residence:
– Specialist training corresponding to upper secondary education level; OR
– Craft Certificate; OR
– University College or University education; OR
– Special Qualifications related to your skilled profession SDFS
- You must be able to evidence access to at least NOK 17,908 per month for the duration of your stay
- You must have sufficient travel and medical insurance
This visa is not applicable however if you are a Teacher, Ethnic Cook or Religious Worker. For these limited skilled occupations an applicant can only migrate to Norway with an offer of employment prior to departure.