Visas and is accredited with the following government regulatory bodies, giving you further piece of mind that you will always be working with trusted professionals. All of Visas and registered employees regularly undertake a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training program designed to promote a standard of excellence in education and services in the migration industry.

  accred-oisc Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)

Visas and is regulated to provide UK Immigration advice with the OISC. The OISC is responsible for auditing and regulating immigration practises, ensuring that they comply with a strict Code of Conduct when managing client files.

accred-iccrc Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)

ICCRC is a non-profit organisation appointed by the Government of Canada to regulate the immigration consulting profession and safeguard consumer interests. Visas and work with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC #420247) Cesar Tarazona of Alternativa Canada who is responsible to competently advise our clients on their potential options to immigrate to Canada!  Cesar’s registration can be confirmed here:

accred-aipsaThe Association of Immigration Practitioners of South Africa (AIPSA)

AIPSA is responsible for regulating and auditing South African Immigration Practitioners. Visas and employ AIPSA registered advisors to work with our clients through the various options for migrating to South Africa.

ausMigration Institute of Australia (MIA)

The Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) is the professional association for Australian migration service providers worldwide. MIA Members hold a further responsibility to their clients to abide by ethical professional conduct and in a manner which at all times enhances the integrity of the migration advice profession.

We are a trusted, professional organisation and we take our accreditations seriously. Why not let our registered agents review your potential to migrate today by taking a free, no obligation assessment!

What Our Clients Say

Applicants who apply for the Unmarried Partner visa to the UK must have a partner who is a British citizen or has legal right to reside in the UK without any time restrictions. They must be residing in the UK or intend to live in the UK permanently. The visa entitles all applicants to:

  •  Live and Work in the UK

In order to apply for an Unmarried Partner Visa, an applicant must satisfy the following minimum requirements:

  •  The applicant must be at least 18 year of age
  • Must have lived together with their partner for a period of at least two years
  • Must plan to live the UK on a permanent basis
  • Must meet the financial threshold of £18,600 or more if you have dependants

Dependants may apply at the same time as the applicant but must be under 18 years old.

The Unmarried Partner Visa for the UK leads to Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR after 60 months), which will allow the applicant to reside in the UK permanently.

If you satisfy the above requirements and require Visas and to assess your eligibility, contact us today! V&P specialise in visa solutions for the UK!

Unmarried Partner (Defacto) Visa

Communication is very important to us. We want to address your concerns, hear about your success and ensure that our service is the best we can provide. Please tell us how we are doing by emailing us or via the telephone. Remember that we value your feedback as much as your custom.


5 Wormwood Street, London, EC2M 1RQ


+44(0)20 7193 4015


Contact Us – London, UK