Applicants can gain temporary residency in South Africa on many different grounds:
- having received a job offer and met certain other requirements
- possess extraordinary skills or qualifications
- intend to set up a business in South Africa
- those that have been accepted to study
- those who intend to retire
- are a relative of a South African citizen
While their immigration law can be complex, our immigration specialist team at V&P can provide you with expert advice and help you through your South African visa process.