South Africa has many different options to enter the country with a Family Visa, with some leading to permanent residency. These categories cater for spouses, life partner’s, immediate relative’s or if you are looking to retire to sunny South Africa.
Your South Africa Family Visa Options
- Spousal Permit Applying for a Spousal Visa for South Africa will allow the spouse of a permanent resident or citizen of South Africa rights to live in South… More »
- Life Partner Permit Applying for a Life Partner Visas for South Africa will allow the partner of a permanent resident or citizen rights to live in South Africa for… More »
- Relatives Permit Applying for a Relatives Visas for South Africa will allow the immediate relatives of a permanent resident or citizen to move to South Africa and live. The… More »
- Retired Persons Permit Whether you prefer a beach house on South Africa’s spectacular coast, a villa in on of the country’s culurally diverse cities, or a cosy retreat… More »
- Visa Extension V&P is able to assist you with your Visa Extension. In cases where the visa has already been granted for the maximum period allowed an… More »