Are your parents looking to be reunited with you and your children in Australia? Then, Australia’s thoughtful immigration policies have opened opportunities for you. As per the official statements by Minister David Coleman, a new visa Subclass 870 Sponsored Parent (Temporary) Visa will be open from 17 April 2019.
How Does this Visa Help you?
The Sponsored Parent visa provides parents with a new pathway to visit and stay in Australia for five years, without any discontinuation. It’s a temporary long stay Parent visa that ensures the sponsoring applicant does not have to incur immense costs like the other options before this.
Here are the eligibility criteria!
- The Sponsored individual must be the biological, adoptive, or step-parent of the sponsor.
- The sponsor must be aged at least 18 years of age.
- Must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- The sponsor must earn a minimum taxable income of $83,454.80
- Have met any prior sponsorship obligations
- Have no adverse information unless it is reasonable to disregard the information
- Have no debts to the Commonwealth or public health debts unless appropriate arrangements have been made for payment
- A minimum household income threshold (based on the income of the sponsor, or the combined income of the sponsor and their spouse/partner and/or another child of the parent).
- Provide police clearances for any country they have spent more than 12 months cumulatively in during the past 10 years.
If you wish to know more about this option, we are always available to assist you. As your immigration partner, we assure to give you a chance to live in Australia with your parents.