South Australia offers an excellent pathway for skilled professionals looking for a life in Australia and capable of contributing to the country’s economy.
The State Nomination Program of South Australia accepts applications under the following skilled visa subclasses:
Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)
A State nomination from South Australia under subclass 190 allows the candidates to live and work in Australia permanently. As the State nomination offers an additional 5 points, it may become easy for the individual to qualify for a visa under the Department of Home Affairs point test.
The Skilled Regional Visa (subclass 489)
A State nomination from South Australia under subclass 489 allows the candidates to live and work in South Australia for up to four years. After the arrival, if the candidate lives in South Australia for two years and works full-time (i.e. 35 hours per week) for 12 months, he/she may be eligible to apply for a PR visa.
Also, the State nomination offers an additional 10 points, it may become easy for the individual to qualify for a visa under the Department of Home Affairs point test.
To become eligible for a South Australia Nomination,
- The candidate needs to meet the skill requirements of the state and have a genuine interest in living and working in South Australia for a long-term.
- Must be under 45 years of age at the time of the nomination decision
- The candidate must have an occupation from the State Nominated Occupation List and meet the eligibility requirements for that specific occupation.
- Must have the proof of skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority for his nominated occupation.
- Need to show at least one year of skilled work experience in the past three years.
- Must meet the English language level required for the nominated occupation
- Show the proof of sufficient fund requirements
- For SA to approve the nomination the candidate must have an EOI profile which meets the Department of Home Affairs criteria and Immigration SA requirements.
Why Should you Choose South Australia [Adeleide, Capital]?
As the state is underpopulated, SA holds many opportunities in the labour market that needs to be filled. That is why South Australia is looking for skilled immigrants who genuinely want to immigrate to the state for a long-term settlement.
South Australia’s economy includes the following major industries: Manufacturing, Agriculture, Mining, Finance, IT, Automation, Healthcare, and Petroleum products. Therefore the current SA Occupation list comprises many newly added occupations and almost all categories of job roles. Also, SA is committed to increasing the population to 2 million by 2027 in which immigration will play a major role.
Interested to Live in Adelaide? Call us to learn more. Also, revisit our page to know the latest updates of Victoria State Nomination.
Click Here for a Free Eligibility Assessment!