The Higher Education Sector is aimed at potential international students wishing to engage in the following courses in Australia:

  • Bachelor degree
  • associate degree
  • graduate certificate
  • graduate diploma
  • Masters by coursework
  • Higher Education Diploma
  • Higher Education advanced diploma

In order to commence study in Australia for the above Higher Education courses, you must:

  • Have been accepted on a full-time registered course (Your Australian education provider will advise you of the academic results you need in order to be accepted onto the registered course)
  • Genuinely intend to stay in Australia temporarily (for the duration of your study)
  • Have enough available funds to support your study in Australia, which includes tuition fees, travel, accommodation and living expenses.
  • Have enough available funds to support your spouse and dependents (if applicable) whether they are included in your application or not
  • Have Health Insurance while in Australia. Health insurance can be provided by obtaining Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which provides medical and hospital insurance

Depending on your country of citizenship, there may be English Language requirements attached to this visa.

Quick FREE Assessment

Your details will not be shared