This visa allows business people to make a short business visit to Australia for up to three (3) months during your visa validity period. Business activities may include a conference, negotiation or exploratory business visit.
If you are not an eligible passport holder under the eVisitor Visa subclass, you should make an application for a Business Short Stay Visa.
If you are granted this visa, you can:
- Attend to business activities in Australia including conferences, business negotiations or exploratory business visits
- Be allowed to engage in limited work, if for example it is highly specialised and non-on going
- Enter Australia once or on multiple occasions during the visa validity period
- Stay in Australia for up to three months from the date of each entry
- Bring your partner or dependent children to Australia
To be considered for this visa application, applicants must be able to:
- Evidence a genuine business reason for your visit
- Evidence your professional business background i.e. employment reference letters and/or professional qualifications
- Evidence that you actively own or work for a legitimate company that is currently operating