The Sponsored Family Visitor Visa visa allows people to visit Australia for a holiday or recreation, or to visit family and friends. However, you will need to have an eligible Australian Permanent Resident/Citizen relation to sponsor you.

  • Tourist Visas are valid for up to 3, 6 or 12 months depending on your circumstances at the time of application
  • You are able to Study on this visa for any eligible short courses for no more than 3 months

There are no “eligible” passports in order to apply for this visa and therefore anyone can apply. As stated above, the only difference between the 676 and 679 tourist visas to Australia is that under the 679 you must have an eligible Australian Sponsor.

A sponsor can only sponsor one person or one family unit at a time.

Quick FREE Assessment

Your details will not be shared