The Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) to Australia allows skilled workers, who are falling short on the points assessment criteria for the Independent Visa OR only have an occupation on the STSOL obtain a nomination from the Australian territory or government to live and work in Australia as Permanent residents.
Eligibility for a Skilled Nominated Visa:
- The applicant must have a relevant occupation listed on the MLTSSL or STSOL
- Must have a valid skills assessment from the designated skills assessment board
- Must meet the minimum pass mark of 65 points [inclusive of state sponsorship points]
- Must be under 45 years old at the time of invitation
- Must have Competent English Language skills
- Must be nominated by an Australian state or territory, meeting all of the State Sponsorship relevant criteria
- Must be invited by DHA to apply after submitting Expression of interest
The Skilled Nominated Visa allows you to:
- Live and work in Australia as a PR holder along with your dependents.
- Apply for Australian citizenship if eligible.
- Multiple entry to Australia in the initial five years.
- Enjoy many rights and privileges of citizens, including access to free or subsidized legal and health services.
- Sponsor family members/relatives.
- Children born in Australia can obtain Australian citizenship if opted for by the
- Enroll yourself and your family in Australia’s Medicare scheme for health-related facilities and expenses.
- Multiple entries to Australia frequently in the initial five years.
- Renew the PR if you meet specific criteria.
- You must live in the nominating state or territory for a specific period of time.
Australia operates a Skill Selection visa process where an applicant expresses an interest in applying for a visa under this subclass. Thereafter the Government will review your application and may invite you to apply for residence.
Are you interested in Australia immigration? Are you looking for a 190 visa service? call us today! Our Global Immigration Experts in V&P will assess your eligibility and assist you in getting your PR in hand.