Visas and Permits.com currently assist applicants wishing to obtain a visa to Hong Kong under the Quality Skilled Migrant Scheme. Migration to Hong Kong is on the increase however only 8% of its population is made up of foriegn nationals. As with any growing economy, skilled foriegn nationals are in particular demand hence the introduction to this Skilled visa to Hong Kong.
Applicants who are successfully considered under this scheme are entitled to:
- Live and work in Hong Kong for 12 months (extensions are available)
- Seek employment and/or study in Hong Kong
- Provides a pathway to permanent residence
The following are are basic eligibility requirements to consider before applying for this visa:
- Main applicants must be aged 18 or over
- Must be able to evidence financial capacity to support all persons included in the visa application
- Must be proficient in Chinese or English
- Must have a good education background
- Must be of good health and Character
In addition to meeting the basic eligibility requirements you need to achieve a pass mark score against the skilled migration points test. The points test pass mark for the skilled visa to Hong Kong is currently 165 points. The categories to acquire points are broken down to assess Age, English language, Qualifications, Partners Skills and various other categories.
If you satisfy the above requirements and require Visas and Permits.com to calculate your potential points score, take our quick, free assessment today! If you have completed a points test in the past and were unsuccessful please contact us to discuss alternative routes – V&P specialise in solutions to migrate to Hong Kong!