Why should you apply for a German Job Seeker Visa?
Germany is the most popular destination in the European continent due to the:
- enormous economic growth
- abundant job market (especially in the engineering, manufacturing, commercial and IT sectors)
- Low unemployment rate.
- Spacious and clean infrastructure
- Low corruption
Benefits of living and working in Germany as an Expat by getting a German Job Seeker Visa:
It has been proven that the ratio of foreign workers in a German crowd is one in seven due to these following reasons:
- Highly paid jobs (earning in Euros)
- Pathway to obtain an EU (European Union) Permanent Residency
- World-class education for your children and FREE of cost
Germany boasts metropolises like Frankfurt, Munich, and the capital Berlin- some of the wealthiest cities in Europe. With a stable climate, heterogeneous culture and spacious infrastructure; these large metropolitans give a high quality of life.
How to get a job in Germany?
The German Job Seeker visa for Germany provides a Long-Term Residency Permit that allows you to:
- Immigrate to Germany and Stay in the country for six months and look for a suitable job.
- If you get a job within this duration, you will be given the German work visa or a German work permit to work and live there.
- On completion of 5 years, the applicant can apply for permanent residency
With the help of this visa, the applicant can visit Germany and look for a job during the stay but can not work immediately.
Eligibility for a Job Seeker visa
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor or Master’s Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the related field of study
- Show the proof of funds to cover the stay during the time he/she is in the country
- Have travel or medical insurance for the entire duration of stay in Germany (until s/he gets a Work Permit)
Your Action Plan
Sign up with us to know the best pathways to work in Germany by getting a job Seeker’s visa. Our service includes:
- Free profile assessment
- Exclusive Case manager
- Visa Documentation with the help of Top industry experts
- Documentation formatting; and
- Visa submission
If you are seeking employment in Germany and looking for a visa service that would help you to move to Germany, Call us!