Are you an EEA resident looking to bring non-EEA passport holders to join you in the United Kingdom?

Persons wishing to apply under this category must be dependants in the capacity of children, partners or parents, of an EEA or Swiss National living in the UK. EEA and Swiss Nationals are able to live and work in the UK without restriction as long as they are exercising treaty rights.

The EEA Family Permit entitles the applicant to come into the UK, apply for a Residence Card and enables him/her to the following:

  •  Live, Work and/or Study in the UK

In order to apply for a Residence Card as a non EU family member of an EU national, an applicant must satisfy the following requirements as a dependant:

  • Can be a Grandparent or Parent
  • Can be a spouse, civil partner or unmarried partner
  • Can be a child or grandchild under the age of 21

The EEA Residence card is issued for a period of five years to successful applicants. After this period the applicant may wish to apply for Permanent Residency

If you satisfy the above requirements and require Visas and to assess your eligibility, contact us today! V&P specialise in visa solutions for the UK!

Quick FREE Assessment

Your details will not be shared