Apply to join your Fiancé in the United Kingdom and start your married life here!
Applicants who apply for the Fiancé visa to the UK must have a partner who is a British citizen or has indefinite leave to remain in the UK and is currently residing in the UK or intends to live in the UK permanently.
The visa entitles all applicants to enter the UK to undertake a marriage or civil partnership within 6 months
In order to apply for a Fiancé Visa an applicant must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must met each other and plan to live together once married or civil partnered
- Must be able to support themselves and/or dependants without access to public funds
- Must have a place to reside for themselves and/or any dependants
- A minimum financial threshold of £18,600; £22,400 if you have a child and an additional £2,400 for each additional child (exemption of this only applicable to those sponsors on disability specific benefits/allowances), there are various ways to meet this requirement as well
- Genuine relationship test and suitability requirement
The probationary period is now 5 years, this means that the initial visa is issued for 30 months (33 months if the application is made from outside the UK), an extension after 30 months will need to be applied for. On successful completion of the probationary period applicants would then qualify ILR(Indefinite Leave to Remain).
If you satisfy the above requirements and require Visas and Permits.com to assess your eligibility, contact us today!