To apply for the Fiancé (e) visa to the UK, you must have a partner who is a British citizen or has indefinite leave to remain in the UK and intends to live in the UK permanently after marriage. The visa entitles all applicants to:

  •  Enter the UK to undertake a marriage or civil partnership within 6 months

In order to apply for a Fiancé Visa, you must satisfy the following minimum requirements:

  • Must be 18 or over
  • Must have met each other and plan to live together once married
  • Must meet the financial threshold of £18,600 or more if you have dependants
  • Must have a place to reside for themselves and any dependants

Once you are married, you can apply for a spouse Visa without having to leave the UK. The spouse Visa will contribute towards settlement and Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)

If you satisfy the above requirements and require Visas and to assess your eligibility, contact us today! V&P specialise in visa solutions for the UK!

Quick FREE Assessment

Your details will not be shared