The Business Visit visa to the UK allows applicants to enter the UK for a short period to undertake a range of business-related activities. The visa entitles all applicants to:
- Entry to the UK to conduct a range of business activities for up to a period of 6 months, dependant of the profession.
In order to apply for a Business Visit Visa to the UK, an applicant must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
– Have sufficient funds to support yourself and that your salary is still being paid in the country of origin
– Intend to visit the UK for no longer than 6 months
-Be part of the following professions:
- Film Crew
- A representative of overseas news media
- Academic Visitor
- Visiting Professor accompanying students
- Undertaking specific one off training
- Secondee from an overseas company
- Doctor undertaking a clinical attachment/Dentist undertaking observation post
- Other business persons
There are several other types of special visit visas which are available to applicants depending on the nature of the visit
If you satisfy the above requirements and require Visas and Permits.com to assess your eligibility, contact us today! V&P specialise in visa solutions for the UK!