The Marriage Visit visa to the UK allows couples entry to the UK who plan to marry or register a civil partnership before returning to their home country. The visa entitles all applicants to:
- Stay in the UK for up to six months
In order to apply for a Marriage Visit Visa to the UK, an applicant must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Must be at least the age of 18
- Intend to get married or register a civil partnership
- Have sufficient funds to support themselves without recourse to public funds
- Intend to return to their country of domicile on completion of their visit
If you satisfy the above requirements and require Visas and Permits.com to assess your eligibility, contact us today! V&P specialise in visa solutions for the UK!