The Tourist Visit visa to the UK allows entry to the UK to those who plan to visit the UK for tourism purposes. The visa entitles all applicants to:
- Visit the UK for no more than six months
In order to apply for a Tourist Visit Visa to the UK, an applicant must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Intend to visit the UK for no longer than 6 months and to leave at the end of your visit
- Must have sufficient funds to support yourself and dependants whilst in the UK without recourse to public funds
- Must be able to meet the cost of your onward journey
- Need to evidence that you will not paid or unpaid employment, do a study course, marry or register a civil partnership or receive private medical treatment.
The Tourist Visit Visa may be issued for a periods of up to 6 months, one year, 2 years, 5 years or 10 years dependant on your immigration history
If you satisfy the above requirements and require Visas and Permits.com to assess your eligibility, contact us today! V&P specialise in visa solutions for the UK!